Fill in the text boxes (on the next page) exactly as you want the wording to appear on your brick. You may use up to three lines/20 characters per line including spaces on the 4 x 8 bricks and up to six lines/18 characters per line including spaces on the 8 x 8 bricks.
Guidelines for Inscriptions:
1. No obscenities or profanity.
2. No derogatory messages (explicit or implied) based on race, color, creed, religion, national
origin or sexual orientation.
3. No explicit messages or double entendre.
4. No derogatory messages regarding any individual or entity.
5. No political messages.
6. All text will be standard size font and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on
a standard keyboard may not be used.
The above are general guidelines. Northwest Hospital Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decline the donation of any brick with an inappropriate inscription. Donors will be notified should changes be necessary.
If you would like to make your donation for a commemorative brick by check, please print out this form and fill in the applicable information. Please also include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. Mail the form with your check made payable to Northwest Hospital Foundation to:
Northwest Hospital Foundation
1560 N 115th Street M/S G-5
Seattle, WA 98133